Certified Athletic Therapist- Orthopedic Sales Associate
Orthopedic Medical Supply – Winnipeg, MB
The Orthopedic Sales Associate is responsible for off-the-shelf orthopedic bracing solutions, upper and lower extremity casting, as well as a variety of medical supplies to walk-in patients. This position may require job responsibilities outside of the scope of this summary.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with the daily operations of the clinic, solve problems, provide support to staff, and ensure patient needs are met in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Helps with bracing solutions to patients; offers training on effective use of prefabricated orthoses as well as other clinic products.
- Operates debit/credit machine and cash register in order to receive patient payment, provide patients with invoices and receipts.
- Assists with the monitoring of, orders, and helps maintain clinic inventory; receives and puts away supplies, prepares patient order pick-ups and deliveries.
- Helps build and maintain effective relationships with health care clinics, physicians, and distributor reps.
- Adheres to PHIA at all times in order to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Communicates all operational updates to coworkers for a smooth running operation.
- Adheres to all health & safety protocols.
- Professional and friendly demeanor, patient focused, flexible and adaptable.
- Strong customer service skills and retail sales experience.
- Able to provide excellence in patient care; must be experienced in fitting a variety of prefabricated orthopedic braces.
- Must be tech savvy and possess excellent organizational & administrative skills.
- CAT(C) designation is an asset; the possession of relevant experience and a post-secondary degree in Kinesiology or a related field is desirable.
- Able to commit to the business work schedule.
- Communication skills interpersonal skills, able to provide key communication to staff and clientele.
- The ability to work effectively with a variety of people including patients, physicians, physiotherapists, nurses and healthcare workers.
- Patience, empathy and the ability to motivate and encourage patients while providing excellence in patient care.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, good time management and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to build relationships with external care providers, physicians, and distributors.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively contribute to a team environment.
- Strong sense of ethics and accountability. Reliable and trust worthy.
- Able to adapt to change and the ability to self-manage take initiative and add value through independent observation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$33.00 per hour
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Or contact Dan Mazur at Ph. (204) 837-7190 for additional information.