Position Start Date: May 2, 2022
Position End Date: 16 Weeks from the start date
Hours of Work: 15 hours/week
Wage: $14.00/ hour
Application Deadline: Friday, April 8th, 2022
Join the team!
The MATA is seeking a highly motivated athletic therapy certification candidate to fill the spot of Athletic Therapy Services Coordinator for this coming Spring/Summer. The position is centered on the ATS program and the coverage of events, utilizing the coordinator as an events organizer.
Interested applicants will be required to work in the office coordinating the events and managing the event equipment. There is a significant amount of flexibility on hours. Access to a vehicle full time is an asset. All applicants must be in good standing with the MATA and CATA.
This position is open to returning students of an accredited athletic therapy institution for the Fall of 2022.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Process requests for Athletic Therapy Services;
- Coordinate medical coverage for various recreational, sporting and charity events throughout Manitoba;
- Maintain an inventory of medical supplies and order supplies as necessary;
- Stock medical kits with required supplies for events
- Invoice host organizations for services provided and supplies utilized;
- Liaison between host organization, the MATA Program Director and personnel providing medical coverage;
- Ensure that all of the appropriate documentations for events have been completed;
- Contact host organizations post- event regarding services provided
- Assist with the marketing and promotion of Athletic Therapy Services.
Benefits to the Student
• Development of administrative, organizational and leadership skills;
• Skill enhancement for dealing with others;
• Develop responsibility and proactive skills;
• Develop the necessary skill to work as part of a team.
Please submit cover letter and resume, including 3 references to:
Manitoba Athletic Therapists’ Association
145 Pacific Ave
Application deadline is April 8th, 2022