Location: 997 Kapelus Dr #4, West Saint Paul, MB R4A 5A4
Closing Date: May 15th, 2022
Contact: Scott Miller
- Are you an Athletic Therapist that is looking to make a difference in the well-being of your clients?
- Do you enjoy working in the field and clinic setting?
We are currently looking for an Athletic Therapist who is available to work part-time in our multidisciplinary clinic and providing AT game coverage for the Seven Oaks School Division.
Your Key Attributes:
- The successful candidate should be Certified as an Athletic Therapist and the ability to work in Manitoba
- A passion for Athletic Therapy and its role in the Sports Medicine spectrum
- Punctuality and accountability
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, displaying initiative, excellent customer service.
- Maintain professionalism inside and outside the clinic
- Communicate positively with the clients and staff
- Compensation is based off experience.
- Provide an annual education allowance
- Please send your resume in confidence to Scott Miller at Scott@winnipegathletictherapy.ca
- Be sure to make the subject line for the e-mail “I WANT THIS POSITION”.